The purpose of this association under the french law of 1901 is:
- to promote osteopathy.
- to establish and encourage links between French and foreign practitioners of the Osteopathic Mechanical Link.
- to keep the directory of LMO practitioners up to date.
- to make available documents for LMO practitioners.
- to manage the website lmosteo.com
To be a member of the association you must :
- Have a professional title in your country allowing the legal practice of osteopathy (or equivalent: manual medicine, chiropractic, etiopathy...).
- To have followed the basic training of the Osteopathic Mechanical Link (6 courses).
- Practice mainly the Osteopathic Mechanical Link in the framework of his professional practice.
- To be up to date with the membership fee of 50 euros per calendar year.